Terms of service
- The user/pass is personal and if shared it will be blocked
- The website is forbidden to minors under the age of 18
- All models on the website are of agee
the photos on the website are the exclusive property of STUDIOPGS and publication is strictly forbidden is forbidden
The signup pages are encrypted and secure.
Your privacy is important to us. We’re committed to respecting your privacy and managing your personal information in a responsible manner.
giovannipasiniphoto.com privacy principles:
1. We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
2. We do not sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
3. We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
4. We do not display advertising for other services or goods than our own
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and unique. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Credit card info:
NOTE! The credit card info that you submit on the signup forms are submitted direct to the credit card companies and are not stored on our servers for security reasons. The signup pages are secure and encrypted.
Site operations and analytics:
We use the following third-party partners to enable features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site and to allow us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance, and improve our services. To learn more about your rights with respect to these partners, including any opt-out rights, you can review their respective privacy policies.
We do not share your information with our affiliates.
The way we use information:
The information collected by giovannipasiniphoto.com is used solely for the creation and maintenance of your membership account or subscription to our mailinglists. WE DO NOT sell, loan, lease, swap, trade or otherwise disclose your personal data or email address. The information collected by PayPal are only used by us for the purpose of processing payment of your membership and documentation for accounting and tax purposes.
We may also use your personal information to send you emails with selected offers, which we feel may be of interest to you. If you decide you no longer want to receive these emails, you can opt out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link available in all these messages. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for your opt-out to take effect and bear in mind that if you enquire about new products and services you may be opting back in to receive emails from us.
We’ll also use your personal information to respond to any comments, requests or questions you may send us or to send you important messages we feel you should be made aware of, such as a significant change to this policy. We may also use your personal information to compile statistics of our marketing campaigns, in order to give us a better understanding of their performance and help us operate and improve our services. We may also share personal information with companies under the same ownership as us.
In general, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- to provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- to determine whether users of the website are unique, or whether the same user is using the Website on multiple occasions;
- to track usage throughout various components of the website (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the website, etc.)
- to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns, etc.
- to communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you from us;
- to develop and display our website content tailored to your interests;
- to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to manage our business;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.